The vizainfo.hu website is operated by the Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd.
Registered seat: 1027 Budapest, Kacsa u. 15-23.
Mailing address: 1525 Budapest Pf.: 97.
Represented by: Dr. Zoltán Guller, Chief Executive Officer
Company registration number: 01-10-041364
Tax number: 10356113-2-41
Telephone: +36 1 488 8700
1. By starting to use the vizainfo.hu website, all users are considered to accept, by way of implicit conduct, the terms and conditions laid out below.
2. No services can be directly ordered through the website, and the Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. does not directly provide any e-commerce services. As regards the content made available on the website and the various services accessible by using the links (e.g. accommodation management software), the developer of the given website is considered as the service provider, in connection with which the Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. bears no form of liability.
3. The information and data on the website are for information purposes only; users use these at their own risk and responsibility.
4.1. The technical, graphic, software and other solutions, texts, images, data, information and other materials, as well as the layout of the above as available and displayed on the website, are subject to copyright.
4.2. As regards the links available via the website, the developer of the given website is the copyright holder
5. Terms and conditions for using the website
5.1. Users who visit the website are entitled to use the contents of the website for private purposes only: online access, storing various parts of the website on the hard drive of the user’s computer, or printing such content. They may not be used for purposes unrelated to the equivalent of private use, but directly or indirectly resulting in the increase or advancement of profit.
5.2. The user is in no way authorised to reproduce, re-use or disseminate any content, to copy it by any means or in any format, to appropriate it, store it in databases, offer it for download, label it as his/her own, or place the content on the market either for a fee or free of charge.
6. Liability for the service
6.1. The Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. endeavours to keep the information on the website up-to-date, but it assumes no liability for the completeness, veracity, amendments or authenticity thereof.
6.2. The Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. does not check the information on other websites accessible by using the links on the website and assumes no liability for their availability or the correctness of their content.
6.3. The Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. does not guarantee the uninterrupted or correct operation of the website’s functions. The Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. is not liable for the damages, losses or costs incurred in connection with the website, its use or the inability to use the website, its incorrect functioning, its defects, computer viruses, line failures, system errors or any other similar causes.
7. Legal consequences
7.1 If the provisions of this disclaimer are violated, the Hungarian Tourism Agency Ltd. shall promptly take the necessary legal steps, i.e. the steps set out in civil law, criminal law, and Act CVIII of 2001 on Certain Matters Concerning Electronic Commercial Services and Information Society Services.
7.2. The provisions of Act CVIII of 2001 on Certain Matters Concerning Electronic Commercial Services and Information Society Services shall apply to any issues not regulated by this disclaimer.
Budapest, 27 May 2021